Pancake Tuesday :D

21:13

Happy Pancake Tuesday!

We made them this morning in H.E. I made about 7 - lol. But they weren't big crépe ones :(.

Is the accent supposed to be the other way on crépe? Anyhow.

Then had more for tea!

I will never eat another pancake again.

Well. For a while.

Eggs, milk and flour equals pancake power. :D

I'm skipping lots of lines in this post. My French teacher would be happy. She makes us do 'good book' homework on alternate lines, because it's 'easier to mark'. Big fat waste of trees in my opinion!

Sacré bleu!

Lent starts tomorrow - oh no. I'm off all junk food, but that could be a little unrealistic...

Perhaps only chocolate? Because choc is really the only junk that I eat.

I dunno. I'll probably change it at least three times over Lent!

There's a sharp shooting pain in my left knuckles.... hmm...

Latersss!!

xo xo
kate

listening to: The Script album

1 comments:

  1. I heart me some pancakes but I don't cook. I can mix them up but they get all gooey and scrunched up when I them. I am not the galloping gourmet, apparently.