Valentine's Day.. <3

11:38

Morning!
Sunday the 15th here - 11.39am

Happy Valentine's Day - for yesterday :P

I don't have a boyfriend or anything (woop! single ladies!) but I still like V-Day.
I made buns with Love Heart sweets on them xD. Yumm.

Then had a sleepover with one of my bezzies. We chilled and watched movies and nattered away all night! What's more fun?

On Friday (the 13th..freakaay) I went shopping - WOO! And I spent £70 on a pair of jeans and trainers!! Splashed out!! OK, so it may not be all that expensive to some of you, but I'm only 13 for flips sake. And I've had that money since October - it had to be spent.  Babycham trainers - £30 - Schuh.
Cool aren't they? Lol!


I can't find a pic of the jeans - but they are dark, skinny, with some gold detail, £40 from River Island.

Did anyone see Miley Cyrus on Saturday Night Takeaway last night? She was singing Fly On the Wall and forgot a big chunk of lyrics out of the second verse! That would be so embarrasing. And then when she was done she was smiling and waving etc but she thought the camera was off her and mouthed 'I forgot the words!' to someone beside her. Awwk. But lol.

Hope you had a nice weekend! No school tomorrow - yess!

I am listening too... The Fear by Lily Allen.

xoxo
Kate


0 comments: