Bad Day :(

16:28

Second day back at school. I'd forgotten how dull school tends to be.. :(

OK, OK, maybe I'm just feeling a bit pessimistic. It's good catching up with my friends and the mates I didn't see over the hols.. but we've exams next week and we've been getting stuck into the work. I wish we had exams before Christmas, then there's no stress about revising and when you're back you don't really do any work for a day or so... that would be better. Oh well :P

Plus my computer's sound is broken, so I can't listen to music or watch vids on YouTube until it's fixed. 

Hurry up weekend! Sorry for such a grumpy post, but it's good to get it out of my system!

I need something to cheer me up. I think there are KitKats in the fridge...

Later alligators xxxx


1 comments:

  1. i like you blog! its really good!

    jackie