MY BOOKS ARRIVED!!!

16:24

Everybody loves Fridays. I always treat myself to a mag and bubble bath in the evening every Friday, but today, it's even better.

MY TWILIGHT SAGA BOOKS FROM AMAZON ARRIVED!!!

I got the first book, Twilight, for Christmas, and devoured it.  Haha, get it. Book about vampires, devouring, see what I did? Waddya mean no?!

Anyhow, it was so amazingly fabby. I read it in two days I think. I finished it in the afternoon, then that night I picked it up and started it again. Yes, that's how marvy it is. So a few days later I ordered the rest of the series on amazon.. and the rest is history. :P

I've seen the movie too, fortunately after I read it. It was good, but nothing compared to the book. I've noticed that the people who haven't read the book thought it was amazing, but the yes-readers thought it was a bit of a disappointment. So if you liked the movie, you will LOVE the book. LOVE. Have I emphasised 'love' enough? =)

Just blogging to share my excitement!

kate xxx

3 comments:

  1. Twilight is great isn't it! enjoy the books!!

  2. Hey, have you seen "Hairspray"? I think you would love it.

  3. I thought if you liked mamma mia, like me, you probably would luv hairspray. My fave musical is Grease. Two things Hairspray and Grease have in common is John Travolta. I am a big fan. What's yours? Your blog is awesome.