I'm BACK!

14:39

sup foo'.

yeah yeah, it's been a week since I blogged. shut up. just kidding...

I had exams (boo, hiss) but they're OVER! WOO! I won't spend a year telling you about them, because I feel a coma coming on, but mostly good. Except for Tech. I hate tech. 

8 followers! Thanks so much! I thought this blog was a bit boring, tbh*. I love all of you subscribers in a cyber-friendship sort of way. 

* Just because I originally thought it was boring, don't think 'Oh, she's right, maybe I should unsubscribe and go play Frisbee or something.' OK, not a good example, because Frisbees are so cool!!! But you get my drift. This blog is interesting.. and funny.. tell your friends.....!!!

I haven't been on the computer in AGES. 6 days is a very long time. I used to be, like, addicted, but it's wearing off a bit. I need a new website to keep me occupied. Any ideas?

I'm getting this font size changing thing from Hippoleetoo. (a blogger gal). I'm going to do it all the time! You see what you started, Hippoleetoo?

Just blogging to say howdy-hey-ho. Leave me a comment, say hello, etc. etc. 

Smoochies O..xx (that's a big hug and two air-cheek-kisses. See?)

Kate xD

P.S I saw Bride Wars yesterday and I thought it was a cute girly flick :P Recommended for Friday night girl bonding time!

1 comments:

  1. oh I really want to see bride wars!!