Music Game!

16:48

Fun GUARANTEED! I got this from Pink World (check it out www.pink-world.co.uk), home of fabbity fabulous writer-girl Lisa Clark. I did it ages ago but just remembered it randomly there! Haha!! Post your results in a comment, or on your blog, 'coz it is a bit lengthy for a comment. If you want to leave a message choose, say, your five faves.


Enjoy!

What you have to do:

1. Put your iTunes, Windows Media Player, Minamp, etc on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS.
4. Put the artist after a dash following the song name.
5. Put any comments in brackets.
6. Tag other people.


a. How would you describe yourself?

Dancing Queen - ABBA (hey! that's great! you can dance..you can jive...)


b. How do you feel today?

Sea of Love - Cat Power (guess I am pretty full-of-love today. cyber-hug!)


c. What is your life’s purpose?

Waking Up In Vegas - Katy Perry (LOL! I do want to go to Las Vegas!! I wouldn't call it my life's purpose, but, still...) 


d. What is your motto?

Teenage Kicks - The Undertones (YES! Sweet teens....)


e. What do you think about very often?

Girls and Boys In Love - The Rumble Strips (alright..I really don't think about it very often...!)


f. What is your life story?

Yes Sir I Can Boogie - Baccara (why am I getting all these dancing type songs?? I really CAN'T dance!!)


g. What do you want to be when you grow up?

Everything Is Average Nowadays - Kaiser Chiefs (I suppose I want to do something big, fun. I am ambitious!)


h. What will you dance to at your wedding?

Hold On - Razorlight (hold on to my man! hahaha!!)


i. What will they play at your funeral?

Foundations - Kate Nash (hmm..interesting)

j. What is your hobby/interest?

Please Don't Stop The Music - Rihanna (uncannily accurate! Music is such a big part of my life.)


k. If you could do anything right now, what would it be?

I Found Out - The Pigeon Detectives (Well, learn something then I guess...)


j. What do you want most of all?

Turn It Up - Robots In Disguise (OK!! Turn up my iPod, gladly!!!)

k. What is your greatest fear?

Eyes On Fire - Blue Foundation (well, if my eyes went on fire I would be pretty scared, so yeah.)


l. What is your darkest secret?

Ice Cream - New Young Pony Club (alright, I admit it. I love ice-cream. lol!!)

m. What is your favorite thing in the world?

In The Morning  - The Coral (once I'm actually up, yes)


n. If you could have one wish, what would you wish for?

If I Ever Feel Better - Phoenix (if I was sick...)


o. What is your theme song?

She Moves In Her Own Way - The Kooks (yaay!)

p. The next time you hear this song (aside from now, that is), you must dance.

Guess Who Ran Off With the Milkman? - The Pipettes (I already dance everytime I hear this!)


How much fun is that?!?


xoxoxox


0 comments: