Hey, I'm OK :)

20:43

Yes, I write two posts in the same day. You gotta problem with that, punk?

Hahahaha. Only joking :P

Alriiiight.. I was only grumpy earlier. My life wasn't ending 'coz my computer's sound broke. Oh, by the way - it's working again!! Hahaha!!!

Like the new look? Discovered a site where you can add Blogger Templates, forget the name but type in blogger templates on Google and choose one. There are, like, 100 sites. God I just sounded American. 

Unfortunately it makes all your widgets disappear, which is why I've spent the last 18 minutes adding Sites You Should Sight. Way better than the last website widget though, there are some dazzling new features. OK so my fave movie list and book poll is gone, but I'll update whenever I can! 

Life is good. Exams next week, music listening tomorrow, but still, life is good. 



2 comments:

  1. what's wrong with Americans?

    Well, what am I saying? America isn't my favorite either. But seriously, what's wrong with sounding American?

  2. nothing's wrong with Americans, or sounding American!! If you said something Irish or British sounding, you'd probably say 'Hey, I just sounded Irish/British!' Sorry if I offended you, there's nothing wrong with being American!