Friday I'm in Love... ♫

11:06

No school! Staff day! Excellent!!

I'm sitting at the computer, sipping orange juice, 11.11 am.. listening to The Cure - Friday I'm in Love. I love this song, I felt a bit out-of-the-blue nostalgic for it, but I forgot what it is called, so I was typing 'monday tuesday wednesday' etc. into YouTube! It worked!!

Guess what came in the post for me four minutes ago... Georgia Nicolson's Fabbity Fab Journal (for jotting down your own secret confessions) and a CD/DVD marker that writes on just about anything. It's so cool. I won them from SwapitShop - you should go on it! I've won so much cool stuff from it!

Hmm, my weekend. I know you're all just dying to hear about my fun-filled life, haha! Well Open Day on Saturday was alright, a bit boring... I was making prints and working on my clay model thing. I fell out a bit with two of my friends because I 'ditched' them to do clay when the teacher asked me. It was so stupid, then they said they weren't going to come to the cinema on Sunday... immature, I know!! 

After that, headed into town with another friend, went to her ballet (they were so good) and then saw Beverly Hills Chihuahua. I know it's a kiddy movie but there was nothing else on that we hadn't already seen. It was OK! ;)

Sunday, went to see Twilight again (major movie weekend, hehe). Yes, the two friends from Open Day showed up! They are my bezzies though, so I forgive them. I suppose. My other two bezzies came too. One of them is reading Twilight and we both LOVE it and the movie. One of them basically laughed all the way through the movie - I was, like, so annoyed! Both of us were. 

[sorry it's getting so confusing, me saying 'one of them' and 'the other two' etc. I just don't really want to use any names, lol!] 

You know, 'cause they wanted to see it. I'd already seen it before. I just went because I wanted to spend time with them.. and then when I asked one what they'd thought she said 'It was OK.'

It was OK? Alright, that's her opinion, but there are about five million people in the world who disagree with you, honey! I'm sort of starting to see them in a new light. Or a new dark, rather. No, I still love them.

I'm listening to The River Flows in You now by Yiruma. I'm really not a classical music type of girl, but this is so beautiful. It isn't the official 'Bella's Lullaby', but I still love it. Does anyone know what I'm talking about?

Is this blog getting too personal? These aren't necessarily rhetorical questions.. Maybe I should keep the friends etc problems to my diary and me, just in case lots of people from school read this and it turns into a fall out. But this blog is so theraputic! <>

Anyhow. I'm glad I got all this stuff off my chest!!

Kate xoxox

0 comments: