TGI Friday!

22:00

Hey hey..

It's been a whole 5 days since I posted! I haven't been on the computer in so long! What's happening to me?

On Monday I downloaded the Twilight movie soundtrack. I know it came out months ago - but I LOVE IT! Seriously!!! I listen to it 24/7. I nearly got caught listening to it in class.. hehehe. I'd say what my faves are - but I love all of them. 

More Twilight biz (yes, I'm obsessed with Twilight. Deal with it!!!) I finished Breaking Dawn! Omygosh... it was increds. Best book in the series. I cried SO MUCH when I finished it, just because it actually said 'the end'. Ladees, I bawled my eyes out. But it was like 11pm so I was trying to muffle my sobs and then I started hiccuping... and then I realised how funny that sounded and I was under the covers laughing and hiccuping and crying at the same time. =)

Does anyone know if Stephenie Meyer is going to continue writing Midnight Sun? I read on her website she was really disappointed it was the first 12 chapters were leaked (well, who wouldn't be?!?!?) and she was going to get on with other writing projects. So is that it? Is she abandoning it? I haven't read the chapters that were leaked, (she posted them on her site but she said it was only a draft and she'd rather fans didn't read it), so I didn't. I was going to wait until the book was released over here. But if it's not going to come out.. I might as well. Edward's point of view sounds like such a great idea, I loved in Breaking Dawn when it went from Bella to Jacob to Bella again.

I love Stephenie Meyer. She is such an amazing author... I'm going to buy her book The Host. 

What else happened today... I went to the orthodontist. I'm getting my braces off next week! Woohoo!!

I'm just out of the bath (I have chill-time every Friday, lol. Bubble bath, mag and hot chocolate. Bliss...) but I was nearly blinded in my right eye. BLINDED. I got shampoo in it, and it wasn't just a bit that you can blink out, I was salvaging my eyeball for 20 minutes. Whenever I finally opened it, it sort of closed by itself. I truly thought my sight had been lost.

Drama queen? Me?

It's my school's Open Day tomorrow. Oh, joy. Open day is where P7s come to look at the big schools. I'm working in art, which should be OK. I get to work on my clay model, smile and chat to the primary school kids and their parents (so much fun!!!) and muck about with my friends at break. It starts at 9.30 on Saturday. Nine thirty! you may gasp. Yes, it's early, but I'm missing orchestra which starts at 9am on Saturdays. I play the violin, by the way. It's, well.. boring. Trying to convince dear mother to let me get a drum kit or a guitar amplifier etc. I'll have to keep practicing Guitar Hero in the meantime.


Laters... ;)

Kate xoxox
 

1 comments:

  1. I'm going to be honest with you Kate, in my experience you can't get 3 girls together and have them all get along. It always seemed to me, and still does, that there is always one odd one out. That's just me though. It may not be what's up in your case. You could try maybe doing something with them each alone? I agree with your forgiving them fast; life is too short to sweat the small stuff. Yep-yep.