Happy New Year!!!

13:25

Wow, 2009. 

A whole new year to be happy, have fun, think pink... a fresh start to be whoever we want!

My New Year's resolution is to be a little more organised. To start me off I've bought a cute little diary where I can jot down party times, homework deadlines, and when just to have fun! What are your resolutions?

I can't help feeling just a little bit sad, though. At 11.55pm, minutes before the New Year, I privately say goodbye to 2008 in my head. It was a great year, my first year in secondary school, made loads of new friends, listened to new music, read new books, developed my personality, my own sense of style...
Tell me what was great about your year, too. :D

But all that's going to continue! I am determined to make this year as fabulous as all the previous. You should too!!!

My Pink-Sprinkled Blog will have plenty of new fabby posts. Another resolution, to keep the blog as interesting and pink-sprinkled as poss!

Before I go, is anyone else slightly obsessed with Robert Pattinson, a.k.a Edward Cullen in Twilight?!? Serious hottie alert!!!!!!

Lots of love and hugs and stuff

Kate xox



0 comments: